Cure your craving for chocolate and bacon
Meat Plow
2007-06-09 20:41:12 UTC
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars
vinny
2007-06-09 21:55:34 UTC
On ,
Post by Meat Plow
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars
no life huh?
Meat Plow
2007-06-09 22:04:57 UTC
Post by vinny
On ,
Post by Meat Plow
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars
no life huh?
I don't much about your life but if you say so.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
#8 AUK Hate Machine Cog
COOSN-266-06-25794
u***@gmail.com
2007-06-10 05:48:16 UTC
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_...
I love it, but it would go straight to my thighs.
Darn, nothing good is good for you. <sniff>

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Mowe Z. Slowley
2007-06-11 03:17:17 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_...
I love it, but it would go straight to my thighs.
Darn, nothing good is good for you. <sniff>
[8~{} Uncle Monster
LOL!

and deep fried Twinkies for dessert!
--
When you do something right,
No one will know you did anything at all.

...attributed to 'God'

Usenet asshole #34
Most hetaed Usnetizen #40
British Leyland LitSlut #2

"Try to keep your shirt on, OK?
We're supposed to be all grown up now."
(ripped from an unsent letter to my elder brother)
2007-06-11 06:39:04 UTC
Post by Mowe Z. Slowley
Post by u***@gmail.com
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_...
I love it, but it would go straight to my thighs.
Darn, nothing good is good for you. <sniff>
[8~{} Uncle Monster
LOL!
and deep fried Twinkies for dessert!
--
I've heard that deep fried Twinkies are very good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Twinkie

Now then, I wonder if the deep fried variety will
last thousands of years longer than the regular?

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Mowe Z. Slowley
2007-06-12 18:17:26 UTC
Post by Mowe Z. Slowley
Post by u***@gmail.com
Post by Mowe Z. Slowley
Post by u***@gmail.com
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_...
I love it, but it would go straight to my thighs.
Darn, nothing good is good for you. <sniff>
[8~{} Uncle Monster
LOL!
and deep fried Twinkies for dessert!
--
I've heard that deep fried Twinkies are very good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Twinkie
Now then, I wonder if the deep fried variety will
last thousands of years longer than the regular?
Let's do a test!
--
You have access to mining equipment, don't you?
A time capsule perhaps for the Twinkies and cryo

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Mowe Z. Slowley
2007-06-13 07:01:44 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
Post by Mowe Z. Slowley
Post by u***@gmail.com
Post by Mowe Z. Slowley
Post by u***@gmail.com
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_...
I love it, but it would go straight to my thighs.
Darn, nothing good is good for you. <sniff>
[8~{} Uncle Monster
LOL!
and deep fried Twinkies for dessert!
--
I've heard that deep fried Twinkies are very good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Twinkie
Now then, I wonder if the deep fried variety will
last thousands of years longer than the regular?
Let's do a test!
--
You have access to mining equipment, don't you?
A time capsule perhaps for the Twinkies and cryo
for us when we pass on to that great usenet in the
sky. Lots of details to work out.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
A few, yes.

I'd like to stay awake.
Transfer into a ceramic and plastic body...
--

http://youtu.be/9-nXT8lSnPQ

Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet
2007-06-15 14:50:39 UTC
this aint country stuff.