Not a good day to start
needles
2007-05-31 17:57:16 UTC
"BuZZard" <***@verizon.net> wrote in message news:rFy7i.6486$***@trnddc04...
*countrystuff * is in the hospital.. nothing too serious..
but not sure why yet.. all I hear so far is dehydration?
Roommate had her 500 dollar bike stolen off the porch last night.
and.. I am pretty much pissed at the world right now.
needles
2007-05-31 18:01:27 UTC
"BuZZard" <***@verizon.net> wrote in message news:B2B7i.65751$***@trnddc05...
*countrystuff* is in the hospital.. nothing too serious..
but not sure why yet.. all I hear so far is dehydration?
Blood pressure pills!?
She passed out last night about four.. for three minutes..
neighbors saw her and called 911.
they had her feet in the air.. and got her on IV's and heart monitoring
machines .. and hopefully, checking on these meds
they have her on quack wtf a duck.
Sweetness
2007-05-31 20:35:23 UTC
"needles" <***@bresnan.net> wrote in message news:***@bresnan.com...
: "BuZZard" <***@verizon.net> wrote in message
: news:B2B7i.65751$***@trnddc05...
: *countrystuff* is in the hospital.. nothing too serious..
: but not sure why yet.. all I hear so far is dehydration?
: Blood pressure pills!?
: She passed out last night about four.. for three minutes..
: neighbors saw her and called 911.
: they had her feet in the air.. and got her on IV's and heart monitoring
: machines .. and hopefully, checking on these meds
: they have her on quack wtf a duck.
:
:

Oh dear :(
Sendin' good vibes ta CS.
Thanks, needles.
--
Sweetness...
If you really love someone, then distance
matters only to the mind....not to the heart.
CountryStuff
2007-06-01 22:18:12 UTC
Post by Sweetness
: *countrystuff* is in the hospital.. nothing too serious..
: but not sure why yet.. all I hear so far is dehydration?
: Blood pressure pills!?
: She passed out last night about four.. for three minutes..
: neighbors saw her and called 911.
: they had her feet in the air.. and got her on IV's and heart monitoring
: machines .. and hopefully, checking on these meds
: they have her on quack wtf a duck.
Oh dear :(
Sendin' good vibes ta CS.
Thanks, needles.
Thank you...had a good scare but doing ok now..just tired from being in
there...always good to be home :)
{{hugs}}
CountryStuff