100 camels
oneson
2011-07-11 21:40:22 UTC
As U.S. tourists in Israel, chong and his wife Deloures were sitting
outside a Bethlehem souvenir shop, waiting for fellow tourists.

An Arab salesman approached them carrying belts. After an impassioned
sales talk yielded no results, he asked where they were from.

“America,” chong replied.

Looking at Delorous’s dark hair and olive skin, the Arab responded,
“She’s not from the States.”

“Yes I am!” said the wife.

He looked at her and asked, “Is he your husband ?”

“Yes,” she replied.

Turning to the husband, the Arab said, “I’ll give you 100 camels for her.”

chong looked stunned, and there was a long silence. Finally he replied,
“She’s not for sale.”

After the salesman left, the somewhat indignant wife asked, chong, what
took you so long to answer?”

chong replied, “I was trying to figure out how to get 100 camels back home.”
chong
low blow
oneson
lol
SWMBO
2011-07-13 06:51:16 UTC
Easy, just put the carton in the suitcase. If the wife doesn't kill you
first.

SHE
--
"I have to wonder what the fuck SHE could have said to you to turn you
into such a mewling needy pinheaded cunt. Every post you reply to