SO nice out...
CountryStuff
2007-05-04 21:32:18 UTC
just sat out in the sun today :))

Ran around getting groceries yesterday and tomorrow I am going to be doing
my friend Claudia's hair in the late morning. Cut and Color.

w00000000t!
curmudgeon
2007-05-05 02:12:58 UTC
" CountryStuff" <***@forgetaboutit.com> wrote in message news:463ba5f9$0$9004$***@roadrunner.com...
just sat out in the sun today :))

Ran around getting groceries yesterday and tomorrow I am going to be doing
my friend Claudia's hair in the late morning. Cut and Color.

Our local TV weather man tells to expect 6 to 12 inches of new snow
on the Grand Mesa before the weekend is over.
~shady angel~
2007-05-06 23:03:54 UTC
Post by CountryStuff
just sat out in the sun today :))
Ran around getting groceries yesterday and tomorrow I am going to be
doing my friend Claudia's hair in the late morning. Cut and Color.
w00000000t!
I just went to my sisters work (she's a beauty therapist tutor) and the
hairdressing tutor called me in to be a model for a cut then I get a colour
in two weeks for free!
--
~shady angel~