COBBER is ill with some-thing or other.
family
2007-10-18 20:12:13 UTC
Cur's dog Cobber is now 12 years old and is ill with something, possibly
very bad.
Cur took his dog to the vet earlier this week for a biopsy, to find out just
what Cobber is or was suffering from.
Cur got a very nasty shock when the Vet told him it just might be *Discord
Lupus Erythematosus*
No-one knows the cause of this disease, but to put it bluntly, it is when
the dogs immune system turns on its self.
There is no known cure, but if caught early enough it can be treated with
medication.
As of now, Cobber is on medication and the Vet is optimistic that Cobber
does not have *DLE*

"Pets are family too."
CountryStuff
2007-10-21 09:40:35 UTC
Awwww, my best to Cobber and that he and Cur and you too will find the
strength to get through this all.
Pets are for sure family so when they hurt we also hurt :(
Hope you get well Cobber! {huggs}
CS~~
"Pets are family too."
curmudgeon
2007-10-27 21:39:34 UTC
*COBBER* is doing so much better due to his medication

"Pets are family too."