Holy Chit ! Baby versus Cobra
Meat Plow
2007-05-11 14:40:51 UTC

Un-fucking-real.
needles
2007-05-11 17:23:58 UTC
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0

Where are the Child Protection Services when you really need them?
BuZZard
2007-05-12 16:20:55 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0
Un-fucking-real.
SHIT!!!!!!!

Makes Steve Erwin look like a the baby sitter of the year!
-=Biscuit=-
2007-05-12 19:14:06 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0
Un-fucking-real.
I'm guessing this cobra was "defanged", or whatever they do to
cobras to make them non-poisonous, but still....
--
-=Mara=-

Help Heather kick cancer's ass! http://www.limeproject.org
Mara's Promo Photo: Loading Image...
Me
2007-05-12 19:21:01 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2007 12:14:06 -0700, "-=Biscuit=-"
Post by -=Biscuit=-
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0
Un-fucking-real.
I'm guessing this cobra was "defanged", or whatever they do to
cobras to make them non-poisonous, but still....
If what I read was correct, they defang the snakes and then sew their
mouths closed. It's sick on _so_ many levels.
-=Biscuit=-
2007-05-12 19:23:33 UTC
Post by -=Biscuit=-
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0
Un-fucking-real.
I'm guessing this cobra was "defanged", or whatever they do to
cobras to make them non-poisonous, but still....
If what I read was correct, they defang the snakes and then sew
their mouths closed. It's sick on _so_ many levels.
Yeah, just saw that on a follow-up video, and yes, more levels that
I care to count today.
--
-=Mara=-
"I'm never sarcastic. But I'm almost always annoying."
~DocJeff / alt.2600 / April 18, 2005
Meat Plow
2007-05-12 23:13:41 UTC
Post by -=Biscuit=-
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0
Un-fucking-real.
I'm guessing this cobra was "defanged", or whatever they do to
cobras to make them non-poisonous, but still....
If what I read was correct, they defang the snakes and then sew their
mouths closed. It's sick on _so_ many levels.
How is it going to eat with a mouth sewn shut?
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
coyote
2007-05-14 03:48:29 UTC
Post by -=Biscuit=-
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/5D0phjQWUZ0
Un-fucking-real.
I'm guessing this cobra was "defanged", or whatever they do to
cobras to make them non-poisonous, but still....
If what I read was correct, they defang the snakes and then sew their
mouths closed. It's sick on _so_ many levels.
How is it going to eat with a mouth sewn shut?
It isnt. :(
--
~coyote