I'm here
Pithy and Original
2011-07-10 04:57:12 UTC
OK, I'm here.
SWMBO
2011-07-10 06:24:57 UTC
Me too!!!!

SHE
--
"I have to wonder what the fuck SHE could have said to you to turn you
into such a mewling needy pinheaded cunt. Every post you reply to
tells the world who you are threatened by and how totally round-heeled
an attention whore you are. SHE owns you."
OK, I'm here.
Pithy and Original
OK, I'm here.
SWMBO
2011-07-10 19:45:53 UTC
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
Pithy and Original
2011-07-10 21:15:22 UTC
That'll teach 'em.
Post by SWMBO
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
SWMBO
2011-07-11 01:17:32 UTC
No it won't. Just wait.
Post by Pithy and Original
That'll teach 'em.
Post by SWMBO
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
chong
2011-07-11 01:04:54 UTC
I heard that
Post by SWMBO
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
Pithy and Original
2011-07-11 01:13:13 UTC
Oh hi Chong! (batting eyes) We weren't going to gossip about you. Honest.

"chong" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e7bc541a-4a45-4792-b5ce-***@z12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
I heard that
Post by SWMBO
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
chong
2011-07-12 00:41:40 UTC
gossip about me all you want
I really dont give a damn
but don t gossip about Biff he get Amber involved
that can be trouble

On Jul 10, 9:13 pm, "Pithy and Original"
Post by SWMBO
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
SWMBO
2011-07-11 01:19:31 UTC
Ah! Wax out of ears? Good.

"chong" ***@computer.edu wrote in message news:.com...
I heard that
Post by SWMBO
I don't know. Gossip about the guys I guess, since they apparently can't
find us even with a sign pointing this way.
Post by Pithy and Original
Now what do we do?
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
OK, I'm here.
chong
OK, I'm here.
SWMBO
2011-07-11 01:35:00 UTC
WHOOWHOOWHOO

"chong" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:26b93f13-8fab-447e-a9ce-***@d1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
me three
Post by SWMBO
Me too!!!!
SHE
--
"I have to wonder what the fuck SHE could have said to you to turn you
into such a mewling needy pinheaded cunt. Every post you reply to
tells the world who you are threatened by and how totally round-heeled
an attention whore you are. SHE owns you."
Post by Pithy and Original
OK, I'm here.