Blu~ come back soon!
CountryStuff
2007-09-19 18:11:26 UTC
/me misses you...hurry back girl !

*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via cell...
leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
CountryStuff
~shady angel~
2007-09-27 06:22:52 UTC
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via
cell... leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
I send blu all my love and stuff!
~shady angel~
CountryStuff
2007-10-05 16:02:51 UTC
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via
cell... leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
I send blu all my love and stuff!
--
~shady angel~
Just did that and she said hey and love back and of course her famious
*smeps*
I just talked to her on the cell...she sounds great for now :))
CS~
~shady angel~
2007-10-08 02:15:41 UTC
Post by CountryStuff
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via
cell... leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
I send blu all my love and stuff!
--
~shady angel~
Just did that and she said hey and love back and of course her famious
*smeps*
I just talked to her on the cell...she sounds great for now :))
Thats good to hear Hope she comes back soon!
~shady angel~
CountryStuff
2007-10-08 11:33:11 UTC
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via
cell... leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
I send blu all my love and stuff!
--
~shady angel~
Just did that and she said hey and love back and of course her famious
*smeps*
I just talked to her on the cell...she sounds great for now :))
Thats good to hear Hope she comes back soon!
--
~shady angel~
:)) mee too...how are you doing girl?
I hope things are getting better for you {hugs}
CountryStuff
~shady angel~
2007-10-16 01:30:22 UTC
Post by CountryStuff
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via
cell... leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
I send blu all my love and stuff!
--
~shady angel~
Just did that and she said hey and love back and of course her
famious *smeps*
I just talked to her on the cell...she sounds great for now :))
Thats good to hear Hope she comes back soon!
--
~shady angel~
:)) mee too...how are you doing girl?
I hope things are getting better for you {hugs}
Getting there, saturday night didn't help but I'm healing and got allot done
today. Got 3 dog's to walk this arfo and when my knee's get better I'll be
grooming again.
~shady angel~
CountryStuff
2007-10-18 03:32:03 UTC
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
Post by ~shady angel~
Post by CountryStuff
[...]
Thats great to hear, just start out slow and don't overdo it girl!
Glad to hear your getting better :o))
-- CS~

faeseeker
2007-10-02 14:50:00 UTC
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via cell...
leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
--
CountryStuff
Tell her she's sorely missed and I can't Wait 'till she gets back! That's
nice of you CountryStuff, thanks :)

kate~
CountryStuff
2007-10-05 16:04:07 UTC
Post by faeseeker
Post by CountryStuff
/me misses you...hurry back girl !
*SMEPS*
I will hollah for anyone that wants me to say a hello to Blu via cell...
leave ur name and I will pass the message :)
--
CountryStuff
Tell her she's sorely missed and I can't Wait 'till she gets back! That's
nice of you CountryStuff, thanks :)
kate~
No problem she told me to say hello and sends all her love and cannot wait
to get back on here either but not sure when that will be :(
Till then I will keep you all posted here. :)
--
CountryStuff © ®

. ( )
. \ ' ' /