I'll be Nani
Nani Darnell
2011-07-14 18:30:21 UTC
Just in here though. I usually use initials for my forays into swine
hunting. <G>

SHE
--
"Hey Pigsnout;

I have to wonder what the fuck SHE could have said to you to turn you
into such a mewling needy pinheaded cunt. Every post you reply to
tells the world who you are threatened by and how totally round-heeled
an attention whore you are. SHE owns you."
c***@hotmail.com
you will be nanny when??
Pithy and Original

Maybe she's zanny the nanny. That kidnapper.
Nani Darnell
2011-07-22 06:48:05 UTC
I guess you guys never heard of "The Magic Land of Allakazam" (look it up).
Neither had I, but I used to watch "Night Court" and Judge Harry Stone (who
was a magician) used to say "Thank you, Nani Darnell!" once in a while. I
wondered what he meant, so I looked it up.
.
Pithy and Original
.
Nani Darnell
2011-07-22 16:50:29 UTC
I read a lot. Ever since I got the computer I promised myself to look up at
least one new thing a day.

Yeah, I wish they'd bring back some good sitcoms. I loved Barney Miller, ,
WKRP in Cincinnati, Taxi, Night Court, all of the good ones, but my
selection of stations seem to be fixated on showing the same ones over and
over, especially the Golden Girls (available on 3 stations) the Jeffersons,
Three's Company, and All in the Family. They're good, but they repeat them
so much I have them memorized!
Pithy and Original
2011-07-22 18:05:47 UTC
I'm the same way with Two and a Half Men. They show the same five or six
shows over and over. I never get tired of the I Love Lucy ones though. I can
watch them over and over.
Nani Darnell
2011-07-23 01:04:03 UTC
I always laughed my head off at Lucy. I love that one where they're in Paris
and Lucy and Ethel are dying to get real Paris dresses, and they end up in
burlap sacks and a flowerpot and a horse's nosebag for hats!

I wish they'd show the ones where she was Mrs. Carmichael, too.

Jewish Life TV started showing Jack Benny, as well as the old Soupy Sales
shows. They've been showing The Goldbergs for quite a while now.
Pithy and Original
2011-07-23 07:54:17 UTC
Oh mannnnnnnn. I loved Soupie Sales. I wish we could get that channel and do
the Old Mouse Twist. We have one called Retro and sometimes I get a Jack
Benny or George Burns and Gracie Allen. Also the old Alfred Hitchcock shows.
Nani Darnell