PIGN: Blu
Meat Plow
2007-05-04 19:59:25 UTC

Enjoy
--
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
blu
2007-05-05 14:27:23 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/ljVhKjsmpCs
Finally got to see it after re-booting router/modem and sending Lamey
out to brush the *snow* off the dish..

Comment: Very interesting.. weirdly synchronistic with an email I was
replying to at the time..
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/JIbp5C-5WXM
Comment: Bwahaha!!! Eerily like BayBay's Kids..

Thanks. :-)
--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
"This whole deal has gone nineteen." -Eddie
Meat Plow
2007-05-06 04:43:03 UTC
Post by blu
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/ljVhKjsmpCs
Finally got to see it after re-booting router/modem and sending Lamey
out to brush the *snow* off the dish..
Comment: Very interesting.. weirdly synchronistic with an email I was
replying to at the time..
Hmmm maybe I'm physic? :)
Post by blu
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/JIbp5C-5WXM
Comment: Bwahaha!!! Eerily like BayBay's Kids..
Thanks. :-)
Glad you enjoyed. If you got a free hour have a look, make sure your dish
is snow free.

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
blu
2007-05-06 17:06:19 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by blu
Post by Meat Plow
http://youtu.be/JIbp5C-5WXM
Comment: Bwahaha!!! Eerily like BayBay's Kids..
Thanks. :-)
Glad you enjoyed. If you got a free hour have a look, make sure your
dish is snow free.
http://youtu.be/-7yyT7K-5jg
Yikes!! A whole hour of George Clinton!!
Wow.. will save that one for tomorrow.
Thankee!!!