Well our day went to Hell
family
2009-01-09 04:54:06 UTC
Round about diner time our 5 year old stove decide to quit on us.
It did it with style, it blew up on us.
No one was hurt, and only the stove was damaged.
Make that destroyed.
We did however manage to save the diner, and finish cooking it over at
mother(in-laws) house.
It would appear that the cost of repair is about half the cost of a new
stove.
Guess what we will be doing tomorrow?

"We're all here because,
we're not all there."
dirtydishes
we're not all there."
family
2009-01-11 04:07:43 UTC
"dirtydishes" <***@mail.com> wrote in message news:gkaqnh$qfb$***@news.motzarella.org...
Gas or electric? What brand?

A 4 year old electric Sears-Kenmore
dirtydishes
2009-01-11 10:53:40 UTC
Post by dirtydishes
Gas or electric? What brand?
A 4 year old electric Sears-Kenmore
Wow, really? Sue the bastards. That Kenmore stuff is expensive. Lucky
your house didn't catch on fire. Sue the bastards.
family
2009-01-12 05:24:16 UTC
Round about diner time our 5 year old stove decide to quit on us.
It did it with style, it blew up on us.
No one was hurt, and only the stove was damaged.
Make that destroyed.
We did however manage to save the diner, and finish cooking it over at
mother(in-laws) house.
It would appear that the cost of repair is about half the cost of a new
stove.
Guess what we will be doing tomorrow?

*UP-DATE*
It was a 4 year old Sears Kenmore electric stove,
that had been made overseas, (what a surprise)
It had some of its parts, made from apparently
unauthorized sub contractors (what a surprise)
It can-not be repaired only replaced.
Now our local Sears dealership is offering us
a sweetheart of a deal on a new Kenmore stove.
If we go with any other brand, Sears is not
prepared to be quite so generous.

"We're all here because,
we're not all there."