Usenet
Nani Darnell
2011-07-27 00:13:50 UTC
Everybody acted like they wanted Usenet instead of FB. I find a clean group
and nobody's using it.

BTW, nobody's posting in alt.binaries.bad-attitude...
Pithy and Original
2011-07-27 06:49:24 UTC
Except Shweinfutz. He's getting fairly desperate. = - D
IO
2011-07-27 18:45:38 UTC
No no....alt.BINARIES.bad-attitude. The one where swiggy posted a million
pictures before he gave up.

You know, not everybody gets every newsgroup. Do you remember when I posted
those pig pictures in assbite and tried to bait Piggy into going in there?
It never did. I'm wondering if its little webteevee can get binary groups at
all. I've never seen it in any.

Hmm...
tubeguy
2011-07-27 18:13:32 UTC
:p
Nani Darnell
2011-07-27 18:50:32 UTC
Now, is that for me, the people too busy to post, or for the idea of
alt.binaries.bad-attitude? ;D
:p
news:XKadnZRTipWixbLTnZ2dnUVZ_>> Everybody acted like they wanted Usenet
instead of FB. I find a clean
tubeguy
Nani Darnell
Pithy and Original