from 2006 archives
chong
2011-07-08 10:48:39 UTC
Speaking of witch wars, this is not the first one I've been exposed
to.
As a matter of fact, this is the fourth. It is also the reason I had
elicited to remain a solitary. However, because my new husband is
Correllian clergy and I had the distinct pleasure this past summer of
having an Australian Correllian Priestess visit in my home, and
because I
had been taking the daily spell since about , hmmm probably 1997 or
so, I
felt safe in "joining" a group for the first time. The Voila, here we
go
again.
Let me think back, oh yes, it was the Southern Baptist Association
split
over the Mason's that first got my attention about politics in
church.
Then the "charismatics" split off from the traditionalists. Hmmmm
over
the "gifts" of the spirit. Or the Lottie Moon Christmas offering or
the
new church construction offering. Darn . . . don't like them
anymore.
Then let’s see, the little Unity Church up in Denton . Leadership
got
mad about Crystals . Everything was fine till they started stitting
in
two chairs on a stage and televising their ministers.
This thing that is happening in the "upper echelons" of Correllian
(whichever or whatever it is) is the very thing I came to escape.
Darn!!!
What is going on here, this schism, is more than a witch war. As I
see
it, and I surely may stand corrected, as Pres. of the BOD of a non-
profit, it has probably got more to do with legal status and the
mixing
up of profit and non-profit, which can get you in a VOX of trouble
with
our dear Uncle Sam, not to mention, loosing your designation as a
non-
profit. And just because we might be paranoid doesn't mean "they"
are
not after us. You can bet this administration is, in a personal
letter
written to me and signed by someone else, just before they took office
it
was made it VERY clear that witchcraft "was not a religion." I can't
blame or fault any elder for making choices they have made. I am
quiet
certain each decision was made in the very best interest of all
concerned
and for the highest good of all. And so it is that it will be.
Oh yes, witchwars, yes, money, property, and prestige, the root of
all
evil, just like in the Golden Dawn. It is very important to remain
grounded during this time; this too shall pass and more will be
revealed.
Dysfunctionality is the Achilles heel of the human condition. None
escape. The Correllian way will grow, or it will go. That's how
"it"
works.
The way I see it, the best way to start a new coven is with a coffee
pot
and resentment.
SWMBO
2011-07-10 02:36:03 UTC
I get this one too.

SHE
--
"I have to wonder what the fuck SHE could have said to you to turn you
into such a mewling needy pinheaded cunt. Every post you reply to