True or False (revisted)
family
2008-05-10 18:58:13 UTC
Believe it or not, but the most prescribed class of drugs in the USA is
*ANTIDEPRESSANTS*

Believe it or not, but, the latest Medical Research findings, claim that
unhappy people are more likely to suffer from Alzheimer's than happy people.
This has us both perplexed and confused.
As Needles can only best be described as somewhere between the American TV
character *Rose Nylund* as played by Betty White of *The Golden Girls* and
"Jean Hardcastle" of the British TV show As Time Goes By as played by "Judi
Dench"
As for Cur, he is somewhere between the American TV character *Michael
Western* of the TV show *Burn Notice* as played by Jeffrey Donovan
and the British TV character"Edmund Blackadder" of the British TV series
"Blackadder" as played by Rowan Atkinson.

If you are not familiar with any of those TV shows
you can look them up on *WIKIPEDIA*
curmudgeon
2008-05-17 05:07:41 UTC
As for Cur, he is somewhere between the American TV character *Michael
Western* of the TV show *Burn Notice* as played by Jeffrey Donovan
and the British TV character"Edmund Blackadder" of the British TV series
"Blackadder" as played by Rowan Atkinson.

If you are not familiar with any of those TV shows
you can look them up on *WIKIPEDIA*

I would have said, for the American TV program Jesse Stone
as played by Tom Sellick.He is my world weary kind of guy.
Both Laconic and Sardonic, I can identify with that.