Chong
Pithy and Original
2011-07-16 19:32:58 UTC
Are you still working, Chong? I remember before you were very busy most of
the time. I'm retired now and I don't know how I ever had time to work. It's
a whole new world outside during the day.
Nani Darnell
2011-07-21 19:42:42 UTC
WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

There, that's better!

Damn, I wish I could retire. Trouble is, there are no jobs, so what could I
retire FROM?
c***@hotmail.com
2011-07-22 00:29:27 UTC
Post by Pithy and Original
Are you still working, Chong? I remember before you were very busy most of
the time. I'm retired now and I don't know how I ever had time to work.
It's a whole new world outside during the day.
am awake just too much work to google newsgroup these days

c***@hotmail.com
2011-07-22 00:28:59 UTC
On Jul 16, 3:32 pm, "Pithy and Original"
Post by Pithy and Original
Are you still working, Chong? I remember before you were very busy most of
the time. I'm retired now and I don't know how I ever had time to work. It's
a whole new world outside during the day.
yes i am too young to retire yet