A blast fom their past ! ?! ? !
family
2008-03-15 21:19:38 UTC
We have come across some decades old tapes of both Needles and Cur singing a
duet, In this one song Needles does most of the singing as Cur was suffering
from a sore throat at the time,so he spoke his lyrics in time with the
music.
It has the full musical backing of the UNKEMPS, it was high tech for its
day, but is some what dated now.
we also have the old reel to reel tapes of both Needles and Cur singing
solo, so if and when we figure out just how to post in *ABB* all we can do
is ask which singer or singers who would like to hear first ?

Needles and Cur duet "My Elusive Dreams"
Needles only "Bonaparte's Retreat"
Cur only. "Circles"
family
2008-03-15 21:26:09 UTC
#1.Needles and Cur duet "My Elusive Dreams" a song about the wanderlust of
a married couple, their choices and sacrifices along the way to a much hoped
for but never realized better life. It is both a parody and satire of their
stay at home and take no unnecessary risk life style!
#2.Needles only "Bonaparte's Retreat" an up dated version of "Fernando's
Hide away, sung in a Rock and Roll, Country and Western hybrid style, sung
with gusto by Needles who in real life is a very shy person.
#3.Cur only. "Circles" A bitter sweet song about the folly of a false love
and the joy of a true love sung in a laconic if not sardonic style.Would
you
believe that Cur could ever have his heart broken by a false hearted lover?
needles
2008-03-17 00:06:21 UTC
What no takers ?
Why ?
It is just as well, because we are having problems posting all 3 songs on
ABB