Happy Wedding Anniversary Needles & Cur
family
2007-07-04 17:13:09 UTC
Now as the old saying goes opposite attracts,
this is more than true with Needles & Cur.

To try and be polite about it,
Needles is a female version of Adrian Monk,
but Cur is more your Lt.Colombo.

We should post a compare and contrast bio
of those two, but who would ever believe us?

Cur likes country and western music.
Needles likes rock and roll music.

Needles has a brilliant logical mind.
Cur has a truly vivid imagination.
Sweetness
2007-07-05 17:07:37 UTC
:
: To try and be polite about it,
: Needles is a female version of Adrian Monk,
: but Cur is more your Lt.Colombo.
:
: We should post a compare and contrast bio
: of those two, but who would ever believe us?
:
: Cur likes country and western music.
: Needles likes rock and roll music.
:
: Needles has a brilliant logical mind.
: Cur has a truly vivid imagination.
:
:

Happy Happy... and many more.
--
Sweetness . . .
God didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close !!